The Accufunkture is an envelope-controlled filter effect (auto-wah). We started with the classic Mutron Micro V circuit and added the features we think modern music makers deserve. The result is a responsive, highly configurable envelope filter made for today’s artist.
The Accufunkture sports Sensitivity, Decay, and Attack controls that tune the envelope, as well as a Hi/Lo switch that adjust the corner frequency of the filter.
As with all Function f(x) pedals, the Accufunkture features a soft-touch, relay-based true bypass switching system.
- Modern upgrade of a vintage classic
- Sensitivity, Decay, and Attack controls, with a Hi/Lo filter switch
- Soft touch (true) bypass
- Top mounted jacks
- Laser-etched artwork
- 9v DC operation (industry standard)
- 20mA current draw (10mA when bypassed)
- Enclosure size: 4.78″ x 2.61″ x 1.6″ (12.14 x 6.63 x 4.05 cm)
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g)
- Price: $169 USD