The Accufunkture is an envelope-controlled filter effect (auto-wah). We started with the classic Mutron Micro V circuit and added the features we think modern music makers deserve. The result is a responsive, highly configurable envelope filter made for today’s artist. And it works great in tandem with our Clusterfuzz driving the front end.
The Accufunkture envelope filter sports Sensitivity, Decay, and Attack controls that tune the envelope, as well as a Hi/Lo switch that adjust the corner frequency of the filter.
As with all Function f(x) pedals, the Accufunkture features a soft-touch, relay-based true bypass switching system.
Accufunkture Envelope Filter Features
- Modern upgrade of a vintage classic
- Sensitivity, Decay, and Attack controls, with a Hi/Lo filter switch
- Soft touch (true) bypass
- Top mounted jacks
- Laser-etched artwork
- 9v DC operation (industry standard)
- 20mA current draw (10mA when bypassed)
- Enclosure size: 4.78″ x 2.61″ x 1.6″ (12.14 x 6.63 x 4.05 cm)
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g)