The Clusterfuzz Jr. is the smaller brother to our Clusterfuzz. It’s the same circuit under the hood, with a few less features to allow it to fit into a standard 125B-sized enclosure. It uses the same types and values of components as its bigger brother, we simply scaled it down to a smaller footprint based on feedback from our customers. You asked; we listened!
As with all Function f(x) pedals, the Clusterfuzz Jr. sports a soft-touch, relay-based true bypass switching system.
Clusterfuzz Jr. Features and Specs
- Three clipping options for different saturation levels: No diode clipping, LED, and silicon diodes
- Volume, Tone and Fuzz knobs
- An “8-Bit/24-bit” switch to toggle between tight fuzz and square-wave velcro sounds
- Input impedance: ~300K (works with buffers)
- Soft touch (true) bypass
- Top mounted jacks
- Laser-etched artwork
- 9v DC operation (industry standard)
- 20mA current draw (10mA when bypassed)
- Enclosure size: 4.78″ x 2.61″ x 1.6″ (12.14 x 6.63 x 4.05 cm)
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g)