The Cannon is a 2-in-1 mashup of a pair of classic fuzz circuits: the Tycobrahe Octavia and the AstroTone Fuzz / Sam Ash Fuzzbox (but we dropped the nearly useless tone control from the AstroTone). The circuits can be run separately or stacked together for a really gnarly fuzz with delightful octave up overtones. The Octavia side also features an octave-defeat switch.
The Cannon uses the same innovative bypass switching setup as our Third Rail overdrive, which allows for On/On, Flip Flip, and Momentary bypassing modes.
This pedal was conceived by, created for, and named after Chicago-area bluesman Toronzo Cannon.
As with all Function f(x) pedals, the Cannon sports a soft-touch, relay-based true bypass switching system.
- Two fully independent classic fuzz circuits in one box
- Volume and Fuzz controls for both circuits
- Soft touch (true) bypass with a choice of three bypass modes
- Top mounted jacks
- Laser-etched artwork
- 9v DC operation (industry standard)
- 35mA current draw (20mA when bypassed)
$219 + shipping.BUY NOW